Undertaking risk assessments is a legal requirement that helps you minimise the chances of harm to your employees, customers and visitors.
Once you have identified the risks in your workplace it becomes easier to work out how to manage that workplace in a way that is as safe as reasonably practicable.
The Health & Safety Executive recommends a five step process to assess the risks:
- Step 1 Identify the hazards
- Step 2 Decide who might be harmed and how
- Step 3 Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
- Step 4 Record your findings and implement them
- Step 5 Review your assessments when appropriate and update if necessary
If you require some assistance with the completion of Risk assessments as you have very little time or expertise to complete them for you, then we are more than happy to assist.
Keystone Safety Solutions aim is to assist you, enabling you to meet your Health & Safety obligations with the NO fuss allowing you to demonstrate your compliance with legislation and so, your workforce complete their tasks in a safer workplace.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org.