Keystone Safety Solutions is able to provide complete solutions for all your fire protection needs. Our aim is a 2 to 4 hour response time on any call out, with a 90% first time fix rate. Our rates are very competitive to that of the larger organisations and there are no hidden call out charges.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Installation and maintenance of fire alarm systems (both conventional and addressable, radio alarm systems, gas suppression systems, air sampling systems etc.)
- Fire system design
- Commissioning and certification
- Servicing and maintenance
- Emergency lighting Servicing
- Fire extinguisher servicing, maintenance & supply
- Weekly testing and inspection
- Fire doors
Passive and Structural Fire Protection
Supply & Installation - At Keystone Safety Solutions Ltd we can take care of the supply and installation of any products in our extensive range. We can supply and install all types of fire containment technology for ceilings and partitions whether they are upgrade or newly constructed. Upgrades to existing doors (including Victorian panelled) and new bespoke FD30 doors and shutters. Keystone Safety solutions Ltd has large range of passive and structural fire protection systems, fire alarms, emergency lighting, fire extinguishers and way finding signage.
This list is not exhaustive. From one fire extinguisher in a small office to a large blue chip company's computer room with an FGAS/FM200 system, there is nothing that cannot be covered to suit your own individual and specialist needs.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org.