Covid -19 Update: We are open for business - Social distancing will be observed.
This course covers the risk, why we need to avoid exposure and what can happen when you are exposed, as well as what to do if you come across possible Asbestos to ensure you and your work colleagues are kept safe.
The certificate is valid for 3 years. To comply with the HSE recommendations it is advised to complete a refresher every year.
- What is asbestos
- History of asbestos
- The 2 groups of asbestos
- The three common forms of asbestos
- So whats so good about asbestos
- Who is at risk of asbestos
- Health effects of asbestos
- So whats the problem with asbestos
- Asbestos-related diseases
- Pleural plaques and pleural thickening
- Lung cancer
- Associated regulations
- Control of asbestos regulations 2012
- Exposure Limits
- Licensed work
- Duty to manage asbestos regulation 4
- Identification of asbestos Regulation 5
- Asbestos risk assessment Regulation 6
- Where is it and what does it look like?
- Deadly forms of asbestos part 1
- Deadly forms of asbestos part 2
- Deadly forms of asbestos part 3
- What do I do if I find asbestos?
- Upon discovery
- Working with asbestos
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you at email@example.com. or call our friendly staff on 01689 422 321