Keystone Training Solutions - Maidstone & Ashford - 01233 886120 or 07971 675797
Covid -19 Update: We are open for business - Social distancing will be observed.
Upcoming Fire Marshal - See full info for course dates.
2 Year Certification
1 Day 9am - 5pm
This course is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in the workplace.
This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders. Fire Marshals (wardens) and staff working in an area where
there is potential risk of fire. Those attending this course will know that fire safety is the responsibility of
everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
This course is aimed at anyone requiring a Fire Marshal in the workplace.
This course covers the latest fire safety Regulations, the roles and duties of employees and their responsibilities
on Fire Safety and includes practical fire extinguisher demonstration/participation.
This course is designed to meet and comply with the regulatory reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. It covers how fires are started, methods of controlling fire spread, evacuating the building, fire briefing and risk assessing.
Each learner will receive a reference book.
The book has been designed to complement a range of Fire Safety and awareness courses.
• Ideal for those attending a range of Fire Safety and awareness courses.
• Designed as an easy to understand reference book and learning guide.
• Simple, accurate information with lots of full colour pictures and diagrams
• A logical and easy use layout
• Includes a 'test your knowledge' section.
There will be an assessment at the end of the course.
• Formative assessments - a range of informal assessments procedures employed by the trainer/assessor during the learning process to measure each learner's knowledge, skills and understanding related to the assessment criteria.
• A multiple choice question paper - there is 1 paper for each learner and learners should answer all the
A certificate will be issued when you have completed and passed the course.
Please complete the booking form, email or call to book your place.
G4 20/20 Business Park, Watson House G4 St Leonards Rd, Maidstone, Ashford, Kent ME16 0LS