Keystone Training Solutions - Maidstone & Ashford - 01233 886120 or 07971 675797
Covid -19 Update: We are open for business - Social distancing will be observed.
Upcoming Emergency First Aid at Work - See full Info for course dates.
3 Year Certificate
27th March 2020
1 Day 9am - 5pm
This course includes a lot of practical, so learners will get to use an AED, will complete CPR on mannequins, will use a choking vest, will bandage a casualty in a sling and much more!
During the Course participants will be learning about the following:
• Managing the Incident
• Priorities of First Aid
• Treatment of an unconscious casualty who is breathing-Recovery Position
• Treatment of unconscious casualty who is NOT breathing - CPR
• Heart Attack and Angina
• Importance of a defibrillator and how to use an AED
• Bleeding, grazes, splinters, embedded objects, amputated parts, knocked out teeth, mouth injury, bruising, nose bleeds, objects in the ears, eyes and nose.
• Minor Burns and scalds.
• Breaks, soft tissue injuries and dislocations
• First Aid Kits
• The Aftermath, Accident Forms
All participants will receive a certificate when they have completed the course this will be valid for 3 years.
The cost of this course is £85 +VAT Per Person.
Please complete the booking form, email or call to book your place.
G4 20/20 Business Park, Watson House G4 St Leonards Rd, Maidstone, Ashford, Kent ME16 0LS